Sunday, December 3, 2006

wide-eyed human with a frostingless cupcake

hey homies, i feel rather lame, i haven't really been talking to you folkies lately, i mean i've been giving you miraculous quotes and stuff, but i fear one of us is slowing down and it's probably me. LAME LAME LAME!!! no! i refuse! i will not fail you! I WILL REMAIN FAITHFUL! now me and my blog do a little blood-byte pact here to remain strong unto one another and never turn traitor!!! whoo!
hmm... ok anyways... maybe i'll fill you in on current events, or maybe new ideas i have, or maybe i'll tell you a story, or maybe... sigh, i don't know what to talk about. i mean, i started talking about various religious paraphernalia and i didn't get such hot reviews. well whatever... argh, i feel dumb, like i can't follow through with this blog... NEVER! the blog must go on, i think. i had a frostingless cupcake today, i guess that makes it more muffinish doesn't it? ah, well... what're ya gonna do? it was mighty tasty though...mmmyes!
oh ya, i had this really amazing/random thing happen to me today, we were going over to coffee gallery today and on the way my dad saw his prophet friend, gideon. and we we're just talking about normal stuff, and then he turns to me and says, 'what is your heart's desire?' and i'm like whoa, so i thought about it pretty briefly and said i really didn't know. i know that is a mighty hasty and all around lame answer but i mean c'mon, people don't tend to get asked these questions everyday, so i was a bit taken aback, because a) i'm used to questions when you first see someone like 'so what's up?', not 'what is your heart's desire?' and b) it was really out of the blue. well, duh. and so then he says that i will be blessed, very blessed and i'm like wow, thanks (yet another stupid answer, what is the deal?! but hey, i was still a bit shocked). and he said he was like anointed or called or something to me, to say that. and my dad said he's done stuff like that before and every, single, solitary time what he says comes true. and like i felt really wide-eyed, like not physically but y'know like all of me felt sort of astonished and uplifted at the fact that someone just prophesied over me, a prophesy from god, for me, to me. and i already felt so blessed. ahhh...

4 comments:

me...or is it? said...

That's really cool I want that to happen to me!!!!!!!!!! Ok yeah but...he was your dad's prophet? Huh? mmmm....can't figure that one out. So...your dad's prophet was talking to your dad and then he just turned to you? Had he asked your dad that before? What did he prophesize about your dad? Sorry about all these questions? I guess this means you have to answer them? you don't have to? Frostingless cupcakes are way cool? I have to go and watch tv?
tata?
me...or is it?

MACKAKELENZIO said...

that's totally ok! i don't mind questions! but all the question marks are distracting! i might not answer your questions! like omg! cha he's prophisized over a lot of stuff that happened! to us! you have to go watch tv! he's one groovy dude! i'll c u tomorrow! lemons? (ooh notice obnoxious last question mark, it's like the only one, like eww...?!)

MACKAKELENZIO said...

oh and he's not my dads prophet! he doesn't have a handy little prophet for his own swell uses! despicable! i said he was a prophet FRIEND! my gosh!

me...or is it? said...

i stayed after school today and watched as vanesss and daniela tallied the best of votes. You won best personality and class clown (that's all I know of) and I was tied for prettiest eyes and I won president, nobel prize, and actor. that's all I know of so far. EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!